I am also great lover of “CRICKET” but after recent Harbhajan-Symonds controversy on racial slur i think that Cricket is no more a Gentleman’s game and so i have now moved away from Cricket.
Kissing is the “Pact” between two players and it is played in such a way that no one can accuse each other of breaking the trust, not like of Kumble-Ponting pact which was breached by Clarke. There is no racial comments involved. There will be no wide criticism even if you fail once or twice.
- Kissing is the most versatile sport around. There are so many types of kisses to choose from – at least one for just about any occasion.
- Kissing is easy to transport. It really doesn’t matter where you are. You can kiss: at the gym, in the boardroom, in the space shuttle.
- Kissing requires so little equipment, which means you can do it even when not prepared for the occasion, and even when you have to travel light. This makes it the ideal participation sport for businessmen, world travelers etc
- Kissing always livens things up. Try this: the next time you are in an oh-so-booooring meeting that seems to last oh-so-foreeeeever, why not just kiss somebody. Go ahead; try it. See how it livens things up?
- Kissing is legal in all 50 states and most earth-bound countries. Rumors are circulating that kissing will even be legalized soon on Mars, Jupiter and in Afghanistan.
- Kissing is 100% biodegradable, so when you kiss somebody, you help the environment.
- Kissing is safe to do in a moving vehicle, as long as you are not driving.
- Kissing is non toxic…unless you kiss somebody who has just swallowed a bottle of Drano.
- Kissing is non-fattening. This is perhaps the best news of all, because dieters now have something to keep their mouths busy while not eating, and smokers can quit smoking without having to chew candies until they a) need to diet or b) induce diabetes. So KISSING PREVENTS DIABETES
- Kissing meets the toughest safety regulations of any national or international sporting organization. Kissing has a tremendous safety record, except for the occasional locked braces.